Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Cleaning.........

Been doing the fall "cleaning and throwing out" system at my house.
The master "hers" bedroom closet is all cleaned out. Wow didn't know
one could accumlate so much stuff. But I am as my hubby puts it, the
queen of stuff. I have been so busy with weddings, work and grandkids
that the time to do any deep cleaning is now to the point that I have run
out of closet space to put any new " bags" from shopping.
It is so funny when you call your neighbors, family and friends and tell
them to come shopping at your house. Last sunday took 7 hours just
to clean my closet. That my girlfriends is too unreal. Who besides me
could have so much stuff. I will be cleaning out nite stands this week-end
after a wedding for Saturday. Next week is tackle time for the vanities.
That's another story. Have a great week-end.

5 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Anita! Welcome to Blogland!!! :-) Your daughters are beautiful and you grandkids are adorable! Can't wait until I have some grandkids one day!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,

Welcome to Blogland!!!! :) I wish I was one of your neighbors!!! I bet that had to be fun! xoxoxoxo

Donna

Anonymous said...

Alright Anita,

I'm off to check out your site.

xoxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey Anita,

When you get chance come to my Blog and click on the Spider on the right side of my Blog. The link will take you to "Frenchkilts" Soap Opera Blog! Is is so addictive! You have to start from the first post to catch on to the story.

Frenchkilt is also from RMS... as a matter of fact, one of her rooms was featurend on the RMS as an inspiration room.

Carly Winborne said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Good to see someone else is inspired to clean out, too. It's such therapy for me, but then a challenge to keep it that way! :)

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Carly